5700 S Summit Creek Way, Unit 102 • Boise, ID 83709 • (208) 513-5266 • firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Over 12 years of project management.
- Understanding and experience with managing all project stages such as initiation, planning, execution and closure
- Leadership skills and experience in keeping the team motivated and goal-oriented.
- Efficient at time management.
- Expert experience in Microsoft Office.
- Extensive experience in team coaching and training involving the most recent practical psychology techniques.
- Experience in social media advertising and branding.
- Work successfully on my own as well as part of a team.
- Very quickly become the person to go to for resolving difficult problems or for advice.
- Able to quickly adapt to a new products, services, or direction.
- Fluent in Russian and Ukrainian; basic knowledge of English.
2017-pres. Detailer Dennis Dillon, RV. Boise, ID
- Prepare RV vehicles for sale according to company standards and/or client requests.
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
2008-2016 Coach/Trainer Psychological Center Lugansk, Ukraine
- Providing services to businesses in the area of developing and implementing employee training programs such as seminars and webinars on the subject of setting goals, sales, social media advertising and branding, client avatar, lending, target advertising, corporate culture and team building.
- Working with individuals to help establish personal boundaries and values, defining personal mission, creating transformational personal history, imprints and re-imprints, working with limitations, phobias and fears, as well as panic attacks.
1996-2008 Project Manager Astiko Building Company Lugansk, Ukraine
- Charged with finding new clients and negotiating and signing contracts on terms favorable to Astiko Building Company.
- Managing all project stages in the area of construction and HVAC from initial planning, to timely and efficient execution and finally handing over the complete project to the customer.
- Leading a team of 30 people, including setting goals and efficient time management.
1991-1996 Vice President Byte Center of Scientific Development Lugansk, Ukraine
- Participating in scientific conferences and seminars related to new technology developments.
- Consulting the inventors on their new technologies.
- Managing projects with high potential.
1981-1991 Programmer Lugansk Electronic Engineering Plant Lugansk, Ukraine
- Using macro computer languages such as Fortran, Basic, PL-1, C, C+, Unix system, as well as PDP machines with the goal of automating production management systems.
- Working as a communication link between technology users and programmers.
Master’s degree in Mathematics at Voronezh State University (1976-1981)
Bachelor’s degree in Practical Psychology at Berdiansk Pedagogical University (2015-2017)
Multiple certifications in the area of practical psychology by world-renowned trainers such as Stephen Gilligan, Eva Wieprecht, Marcy Shimoff, IAGC Russia, etc.